The Fritton Arms ShedRooms
Drawing on the best ideas we have seen at the very best parks around the country, The Fritton Arms ShedRooms represent the future and are something delightfully different from the rest of our park. Many people who love the idea of owning a bolt-hole in the UK might be ‘cash rich – time poor’ and worry about the hassle factor, they might also prefer high class concierge service as standard and ideally want to feel part of something 'clubby' – enter the Fritton Arms ShedRooms!
ShedRooms can be one, two or three bed sheds by three of the coolest cabin companies around – Bert & May, Retreat Homes and Pinelog. You can buy the license length you want and take advantage of ‘shared ownership’ to share the cost with friends. Come whenever you want and The Fritton Arms will fill your fridge with freshly prepared estate produce, turn the heating on and take care of any other needs you might have for your stay. What's more if you want to earn a bit of income on your investment, we can add your shed to the Fritton Arms bookings so when you’re not using it you’re earning from it.
Fritton Arms ShedRooms will be located in Decoy Farm Meadow which is planted with a young broadleaf open woodland with wildflowers sown underfoot and shamelessly orientated for maximum south facing sun so you can enjoy your 40ft deck in privacy (or with your new Shed-friends!) If you want to escape the city to somewhere refreshingly beautiful and only 2 hours from East London or Cambridge, with fantastic food, concierge service and a clubby atmosphere, then our fun new ShedRooms might be just for you. And remember a pair of cool bikes is included so you can be car-free and unwind the healthy way, licences are offered on a flexible term. We are selling off-plan now for summer deliveries, so if you want to find out more please contact Jude on firstname.lastname@example.org 07733 328 527.
Reasons to buy
- Sun drenched 40ft decked terrace
- Well spaced for maximum privacy in young broadleaf woodland
- Concierge service by The Fritton Arms – turn the heating on and stock the fridge ready for your arrival – club membership personality
- Closest cabins to the Fritton Arms short walk or bike ride – your home from home
- Carport so owners can ‘de-car’ themselves whilst holidaying with us
- Flexible ownership and shared ownership options available
- Earn extra income when you’re not using your retreat
- Cutting edge design cabins with high specifications available including wood fire hot tubs
- Prices from £175,000 – includes 4 free bikes to get around the park
Find out more
Please complete all fields
We will not pass on your details to any third party